Saturday, July 18, 2009

Craig Cooks Curried Eggplant & Potato


Last week Craig made Curried Eggplant & Potatoes. I'm not sure all that much was learned this week, since things were basically just chopped and thrown in a saucepan.

He is getting pretty good at that chopping though. I think this was the first time he'd ever touched an eggplant with his hands.




All thrown into a saucepan as I said:

Then you had to cook it until the potatoes were soft. Craig brought me a couple of spoonfuls every once in a while. Though he did admit that he really wasn't sure what was potato anymore.

Craig plating.
This tasted pretty fantastic. Not curry in the traditional sense, as there was no actual curry added. In the end I'm glad we didn't make the rice to go with it as it was plenty filling by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment