Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cantuccini

Yeah, I'm a week late with this post and didn't make the Fruit Focaccia this week. I'm the worst Baking Beauty, but whatever.


Mostly I found this recipe a little boring. I've never made biscotti before, so it was new to me. It just wasn't all that challenging.

This was the worst part. Julia says the dough is going to be a little dry, but this was like the freaking Sahara dessert or something:


This is me measuring out my 12 inch log before I realized it was supposed to be 2 logs.

And, well then there was biscotti, sorry cantuccini


I dipped some haphazardly in chocolate. The chocolate ones have not survived.


They tasted like biscotti - which I'm not terribly fond of, but they were alright.

Also, I made a strawberry rhubarb pie with some of my leftover pastry dough crust.

No comments:

Post a Comment